Thursday, May 17, 2007

The inagurating noninsightful insight

I really am wealthy. Everyday I get at least one email from some European or African lawyer type saying I have inherited a lot of money. Some even inform me of my nobility. Consequently, if everyone would please refer to me as "your royal highness," I promise to equally dole out my monopoly money (but, I am keeping all the railroads and the utilities--those are the real money makers!). I am positive that I am the only one receiving these emails, so, if you run into me, please bow down. If I have my sword with me, I might knight you (or make you a dame, whichever it's supposed to be). Please make sure you remember my stature when approaching me, for it would be just awful if I had to make you a peon. For those of you who have achieved the same status as I (which I know none of you possibly could have--I mean, really, there are only so many multimillion dollar princess inheritors in the world), we really need to form an alliance. This alliance, from hence forth, shall be known as Wonderful Highness Always Terrific (or WHAT), and will worship Paris Hilton.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All hail the mighty Lisa!!...Since I am the first to comment I want first dibs on all the hot royal single guys out there, which I'm sure you will meet at all of your royal galas and important conferences with world leaders. I also dig the title Dame Tara, so I will take you up on that offer, so please keep the sword with you at all times.

Oh...do you get a Tiara? That would be fun.

Have royally wonderful day!

Lisa said...

Shoot, I just broke my sword today. I will have to go get another mixed drink so I can get a new one. I think I want a red one this time.